Line follower & ultrasonic sensor & bluetooth

The two programs work separately. For me, the combined program should be. Do one of the two programs to do 1. I also tried what is in the void loop () section of the line program, so I did another void, namely void all (). I moved the bluetooth control to the void loop (). To keep track of serial transmission. I'm making a mistake when it comes to tracking volnu, so I can find out the robot through bluetooth. But I would have to solve the void all () part of the jump to the beginning if it came to an end. It's like another loop. After the void all () part program, I wrote a {goto (all);} command. From now on he could not translate it. It may be because the program needs a loop in the end, since I was back before reaching the loop, the compiler made a mistake. Referring to void all () being invoked.

The controller is really just a sketch. To understand bluetooth in this way. I was wondering if I would send a letter through a serial connection, how can I interpret it with arduino. Opening the app is a special theme.

Do not get me wrong, in this area I really do not have much experience. I've never been involved in wireline data transmission. Even so, I did not even make 1 out of 2 programs, especially for me not so complicated level.