Paying 100$ for writing a code for a simple project [Urgent]

Hello dear programmers

The project is simply is about a 3 Omni Wheel robot car which needs to collect a plate which contains 3 tennis balls and place it on the ground. We are using a 3 wheels to move the car. They are placed like a triangle. To lift the plate we are using 2 lifting system to do it. First one is a pulley system which is used to help simply lift the scissors liftting system under the plate which actually lifts the plate and for placing the plate on the ground we are using a ramp to slide the plate.
For right now i need someone to write a code for scissors lifting part for me.
I will pay full price 100$ for the whole project.
I just need the code for scissors for next day if possible.

If anyone here is interested to help me please PM me and i will discuss the full information about the project such as what we are using and images.

Thanks

Insufficient details to even know whether it's possible to code, to get an idea how much work it is (so whether I could do it in such a short time frame).

Also: what currency is that 100$?

Insufficient details to even know whether it's possible to code, to get an idea how much work it is (so whether I could do it in such a short time frame).

Also: what currency is that 100$?

Sorry for the insufficient details. The components which we are using in the projects are:
-Arduino Mega 2560 R3
-IR Sensor
-Ultra-Sonic Sensor
-Limit Switch
-Nema 17 Pancake Stepper Motor
-Geared DC Motor
-Easy Driver Stepper Motor
-DC motor Driverdc
I have provided a few images of the project.

here's a link to a very similar project we are doing and how the scissors part should work.

I just need the code for scissors part very quick, the rest of the code can be done for the next week.
for the price it is in Australian dollar but i can even pay more.

Thanks. Will have a closer look after dinner (it's 19:00 here - really have to start cooking :-)).

For right now i need someone to write a code for scissors lifting part for me.

So, you just want code that turns a scissor lift on and off if you press a button? You just wqant to run a stepper motor by a given amount? There's plenty of example code that does that.

Frankly, I think you are starting at the wrong end. You first problem is the overall flow of control, the whole pattern of what sequence the final sketch needs to run through, what events it needs to respond to. Actually operating the hardware can get plugged in later.

As I understand it (got them the scissor lift part now) is that this project consists of several parts, at least the scissor lift and the cart, that work together but are otherwise independent from each other.

The cart's control is going to be the trickiest to deal with.

After that it's a matter of building a finite state machine around the whole setup that in turn controls the other parts.