Translation of the Arduino reference to German.

Hi together,

I'm quite far with the translation of the Arduino reference to German. The milestone can be seen here if some of you are interested: Translate everything to German. Milestone · GitHub

If there are suggestions, enhancements, etc. please feel free to add an issue: Issues · arduino/reference-de · GitHub or even a pull request: Pull requests · arduino/reference-de · GitHub

The result can be seen here: Arduino-Referenz - Arduino-Referenz

I'm trying to get contributor access to the English version of the reference as well to provide some edits (and merge pull requests) there, too: Question: Can I get contributor access? · Issue #420 · arduino/reference-en · GitHub

I believe that my translation will be finished within the next week or so. Again if anyone wants to help, I'ld really appreciate it.

If I find the time, I will add status updates in here, too.

@Admins: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I had no idea where else to put this.

Great work on the German tanslation!

A minor bit of feedback: You don't need to create an issue for every pull request. I know that's required by some organizations but it's not how Arduino does things. It's much less work to just create a pull request only.

This is finally done. If there are any suggestions or errors in the documentation, please do not hesitate to create an issue or a pull request for me here: Issues · arduino/reference-de · GitHub

Awesome! Thanks so much for doing all this great work to make Arduino accessible to more people. I'm very impressed.

If anyone reading this has fluency in English and any other language and wants to help with translating the Arduino Language Reference, please let me know and I'll help you get started.