looking for a programer

Hello my name is Diego I am looking for a programer ,I am located in Dallas Texas, do you know any one in the area? Thank you.

spamming every forum is not a good way to advertise your offer....

massimo

I am very sorry but you got me wrong I am not spaming I just posted my request in the sapnish section and in the english one. If you would like me to do it in another way please indicate me how. It is not my intention for you to see me as spam and I have respect for this and any other forum.

I am very sorry but you got me wrong I am not spaming I just posted my request in the sapnish section and in the english one.

You posted in five forums, when actually you just need to post in one! Anyway, if you describe what you need in terms of programming, people might be be better able to suggest a solution.

No I didi not posted in 5 forums in any case what I am looking for is a programer that can integrate sensors in a condensation machine so that we can obtain the most posible condensation this is done by using the curve of Mollier and sensors that will feed tha plate with the information necesary so that the system can regulate the best temperature on the condensation plate...the ths shortes explanation I can give

you probably need something a litle more versatile and faster than the Arduino...
Try posting in Rentacoder, or similar sites, there are lots of sites for hiring coders.