Trump's fingers paralyzed by nerve agent

The Donald has just fired Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.

Trump, who apparently has a fear of being poisoned, has been strangely tweet free about Russia's involvement in use of a nerve agent in the UK. Tillerson spoke out.

Why is Trump afraid of being poisoned? Is it the company he keeps?

Huh!

We're just sitting at home, watching the snow come down, watching the snow come down, watching the snow come down, watching the snow come down, as The Pretenders might say ...

We're in a 10-15" predicted band. Hard to tell how much for real with the wind blowing tho.

trump is a seeker of power, so once he gets a powerful position, he abuses it. in relation to that, he fears losing that power, and so he fires any threat to his power, and is paranoid that there may be a threat he can't see coming.

Candidate for stupid statement of the week....but the week is young.

TKall:
Candidate for stupid statement of the week....but the week is young.

And how is your statement not also a candidate?

Do you want America to be the worlds police or not? The D-man does not want to be the words police. He has no interest in what happens outside of his country... thought y’all would like that

I hear that "world's police" thing thrown around a lot. Mostly by folks who haven't thought it all the way through. In the simplest sense it makes sense. But when you look at it intelligently you find that there's more to it.

There was a time when we let madmen just invade countries and allowed ethnic cleansing of whole populations. And then we had to fight WWII. You have to understand that it's not like America exists in a vacuum. All that stuff happening in other places ends up affecting us. When little tyrants get on the warpath they turn into big tyrants if someone doesn't come step on them.

You can either deal with problems like that while they are still small and be accused of being the "world police" or you can let that stuff fester and ignore it until it turns into some madman with a nuke pointed at us. Personally I say squash them while they're young.

Qdeathstar:
Do you want America to be the worlds police or not?

Certainly not.

Or Britain, either - as there is talk about it no longer being a world power unless the defence budget is increased.

...R

Delta, certainly I agree. But I wasn’t the European scum complaining about America being the words police Circa 2003 doing secret oil deals with sanctioned countries.....

Qdeathstar:
Do you want America to be the worlds police or not? ....

No I don't. However it does seem like the Russians do have the dirt on POTUS somehow.
Trump tweets incessantly about everything but when Russia crops up his fingers freeze. Tillerson calls him a moron and gets away with it but as soon as he criticises Russia he is sacked without talking to the President and without being told why.

Qdeathstar:
Delta, certainly I agree. But I wasn’t the European scum complaining about America being the words police Circa 2003 doing secret oil deals with sanctioned countries.....

I don't follow. What are you talking about?

So Mueller and his band of Hillary supporters have been wasting our money crawling up Trumps a@# for almost a year and have uncovered NOTHING. But hold the presses because @Ardly the genius says,

However it does seem like the Russians do have the dirt on POTUS somehow.

So why don't you enlighten us smart guy. What dirt do the Russians have on Trump? Is it anything like the Uranium One deal the Clinton's worked out whereby 20% on the uranium reserves of the United States were sold to a Russian company in exchange for donations to the Clinton foundation?

Or maybe you are thinking the late night secret flights to Iran where billions of dollars in cash were transferred to the number one state sponsor of terrorism by obama.

No, it must be the US government, under obama, using the intelligence resources of government to spy on the opposing political party by lying to the fisa court to obtain a warrant.

Ardly, you should stick to your arduino.

TKall:
have uncovered NOTHING.

Well they've indicted a few people so it's not exactly nothing. It may not be enough to justify their existence to you, it may not prove anything to you, but let's be honest with our rhetoric there. They haven't exactly been just twiddling their thumbs.

Or maybe you are thinking the late night secret flights to Iran where billions of dollars in cash were transferred to the number one state sponsor of terrorism by obama.

Yeah, money we took from them. I guess we could have just kept it and let them go ahead and build a nuke. Surely that would make the world safer if Iran had a nuke right?

What's funny is that one side will rail against the Iran deal and then out of the same mouth blame former administrations for not handling NK. I mean which do you want? Madmen with nukes? Or to do something about them?

What have they uncovered on Trump? Manafort's indictment has NOTHING to do with Trump.

How does the Iran nuke deal stop them from getting a nuke? Didn't iran test fire icbm's ? How is non-compliance, compliance?

TKall:
What have they uncovered on Trump? Manafort's indictment has NOTHING to do with Trump.

You've seen the final report? I didn't know it was out.

TKall:
How does the Iran nuke deal stop them from getting a nuke? Didn't iran test fire icbm's ? How is non-compliance, compliance?

Did the UN res 2231 prohibit those launches? I wasn't able to find it in the text. A lot of language calling on them to not do it, but nothing that actually prohibited it.

Gates was indicted on tax evasion and bank fraud. What does that have to do with the Trump campaign colluding with the russians? In fact, there is far more evidence that the clinton campaign was involved with the Russians through Steele and fusion gps.

We all know what happened. Those of us with experience know what is going on. if you want to deny reality, that is your business.

you are joking, right?

Here from the huff post. I am sure you respect the huff post...

Iranian leaders have breached both the resolutions and the nuclear agreement for the third time since the nuclear deal went into effect in January 2016. Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.

And CNN...

Nothing in the unsealed indictment makes any mention of Russian collusion.

No, not from some news agency. Where was it in here?