Help with Momentary Push Button

Hello! So basically im trying to find a way to connect 3 momentary push button switches from the throttle quadrant to my computer and register it as a button. I have no experience in electronics and im trying to find the easiest way to do this. I have a mouse circuit board available and im thinking if I could wire the momentary button to the circuit board and plug in the usb to allow the button to work. The momentary button will be connected to the circuit board which will probably be in the throttle quadrant housing then the circuit board will connect to my computer using USB.

Just guessing! Connect the red wires together and the black wires together. Then connect the red wires to one side of the mouse button and the black wires to the other. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

Mouse switches have three contacts: common, normally open and normally closed. The three will be soldered to the board, but only common and normally open will be read by the controller.

Which is which is probably best checked with a multimeter. Some have the text molded in the plastic as COM, NO and NC but it's not a common practice. Middle is probably common 100% of the time.

You want to solder any one wire of the switch to the common, and the other to the NO contact.

BUT, if I were you and wanted a no fuzz experience (I know first hand how deep the rabbit hole of sim controllers goes!), I'd go with one of those arcade joystick USB interface thingies (like this one, there are a lot cheaper ones). Those things are two USB joysticks to your computer, and you just plug wires into them et voilà.

Get a 32u4 and I’ll write the code to use it as a HID I put for you can use it to simulate pressing any keyboard button you like