Esp8266 Arduino Telephone Caller ID system with anti-spam feature

dimitrios_leonardos:
Congratulations,excellent and usefull job.I wonder if it would be possible for me to get a device.If you are intersested please contact me at dimitriosleonardos@yahoo.com,to arrange it...

OK. Thanks. I guess you have understood that this is not a stand alone system. It needs also a server somewhere with Apache/PHP/MySQL for storing the calls and maintaining the telephone book (This could be a network service or even a Rapsberry Pi in the WLAN)

The design documentation is complete so someone could build it based on that alone. I won't do this for you but there are people on this site who do. Simply put post in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum. I would, however, be prepared to give some limited support to an Arduino developer who is also familiar with ESP8266 and PHP/MySQL if it comes to troubleshooting etc.

I also have a later version of the software which includes a "Message Waiting" indicator and screen button to accept a current call attempt, even if it is identified as spam. I will publish this soon here. I have also a partial development on a Raspberry Pi, where the demodulator and parser are offloaded to an ATMEGA328P, but that some way from publication.