AZTEEG X3 PRO: ATmega 2560 Bootloader MCUSR always 0

SylvainAON3D:
How can I know which bootloader is installed on my board

The easy way to be sure of which is installed is to install it yourself. Then there's no doubt.

SylvainAON3D:
Does someone know where can I found the bootloader.hex for the AZTEEG X3 PRO board

Are you using a 3rd party hardware package to add support to the Arduino IDE for the AZTEEG X3 PRO, or do you just use it as if it was an Arduino Mega 2560?

SylvainAON3D:
or simply for ATmega 2560?

Here's the one used for the Arduino Mega 2560:

SylvainAON3D:
Does the MCUSR always 0 is a known issue and if there is a fix available (or bootloader version fixing it)?

Most likely. There has been a lot of discussion of this issue in the optiboot repository, which you can find by following the links off of:

It looks like that has been solved to some extent in the latest version of optiboot. My quick experiments indicate optiboot is an improvement over the standard STK500V2 bootloader used on the Arduino Mega 2560, but it still doesn't preserve WDRF.

If you want to give optiboot a try, you'll be happy to know that the latest version of optiboot also supports the ATmega2560. The easiest way to put optiboot on your board is via MegaCore:

As for WDRF, I use this library to detect watchdog resets and even to be able to determine the program address where the reset occurred: