Excellent Arduino Ethernet Shield Web Server Tutorial

Seems this might be a work in progress from the original posting till now. I initially found this thread when trying to learn how servers work from an Arduino's perspective and how I might also connect my Mega to the web via this Ethernet shield, then when getting into SurferTim's material has opened my eyes to a broader spectrum of what actually applies.

I want to build a remotely viewed/controlled arduino project that includes use of the Mega 2560 R3, Ethernet Shield, Data Logging Shield with SD slot and Real Time Clock. The project will control an 8 channel relay and 2 temp/humidity sensors. So I wanted to read this thread to see if the (SPI?/I2C?) conflicts could be worked out by using a different shield with SD so that the SD and Ethernet can be utilized at the same time.

Tim, you mentioned something called "TimeServer" and I followed your link to further learn. By chance, could this be used to replace the RTC for triggering events after the MCU like kicking on a relay at 12:00 everyday and off again at another exact time respective to a 24 hour day?