P10 32x16 LED panel 1/4 scan now works with Adafruit_GFX

@Ruud

i used your modified library, it gives me following error,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RGB-matrix-Panel\RGBmatrixPanel.cpp: In member function 'uint16_t RGBmatrixPanel::Color888(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t, boolean)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RGB-matrix-Panel\RGBmatrixPanel.cpp:254:22: error: 'gamma' was not declared in this scope

r = pgm_read_byte(&gamma[r]); // Gamma correction table maps

please help,

Regards,

Talha.

Ruud:
I've modified the RGBmatrixPanel.cpp to work with outdoor high brightness P10 32x16 LED panels with 1/4 scanning (4 rows multiplexed) that have a 'snake-pattern' LED row layout (bought here: https://goo.gl/ub1KkE).

It's based on protonmaster's multipanel fork of the Adafruit RGBmatrixPanel.cpp, so it works with multiple panels. The Adafruit_GFX library can now be used with these panels.

To use this library, replace the original RGBmatrixPanel.cpp and RGBmatrixPanel.h with the attached files.

Note that you have to add an extra parameter to the RGBmatrixPanel call, this is to support muliple panels.
For example: RGBmatrixPanel matrix(A, B, C, CLK, LAT, OE, false, 2);

Where 2 is the number of panels. The 'false' disables double buffering. Double buffering reduces flickering but uses twice the amount of memory, use 'true' for flicker-free smooth animation if you have plenty of memory.

Tested with Arduino ATMega2560, examples work great!