Weaponizing Your Pets: The War Kitteh and the Denial of Service Dog

DEF CON 22 - Gene Bransfield - Weaponizing Your Pets: The War Kitteh and the Denial of Service Dog

I enjoyed the video and it's even Arduino related. :wink:

Strapping a bag full of electronics onto a "Denial of SERVICE DOG" might compromise the health of the dog if people can see LEDs and wires.

God creating animals, starting with kittens;

God: Make them cute, fluffy and adorable.
Angel: That is so sweet.
God: Put razor blades on their feet.

God creating dogs;
God: Hey these turned out rather good, I'm going to want all of these back at some point.

I read a book recently "Dogs of War" by Adrian Tchaikovsky. It takes weaponised animals, namely Rex, Honey, Dragon and Bees, to a new level. Enjoyable and thought provoking read.

I like how he basically says " I had an idea and don't know how to code but a bunch of people on the forums wrote it for me.

I think I remember seeing something on here at one point on here about a cat wandering around pinging wifi. Wonder if it was the same guy

Delta_G:
I like how he basically says " I had an idea and don't know how to code but a bunch of people on the forums wrote it for me.

I think I remember seeing something on here at one point on here about a cat wandering around pinging wifi. Wonder if it was the same guy

I think you are right, it probably was him. Although he got a lot of help I think he put a fair bit of work in himself. I liked the bit were he finally got it working after months of effort and discovered that the cat only wlaked round its own yard :slight_smile:

I enjoyed the video too, though didn't understand the 50% of it.