Arduino BT upload error

hello,

while uploading the blink sketch the following error occurred:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

I read through many previous posts but i didnt get it!
I know it has sth to do with the timing of pressing the reset button therefore i used a serial monitor .
I wanted to figure out when the transmisson begin.

its such a waste of time please help me!
thx kris

I m totally confused, I also got this Messages:

Message 1

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: ser_send(): write error: sorry no info avail

Message 2

avrdude: Expected signature for ATMEGA168 is 1E 94 06
Double check chip, or use -F to override this check.

Message 3

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM13": Das Zeitlimit für die Semaphore wurde erreicht.

Hi,

I am working in tenet techentronics, Bangalore. We are distributing the Arduino based Development boards in India.
The error you are getting is a very usual error for most of the beginners in Arduino.
When you try to upload make sure that the pin number 0 and 1 are not connected to any devices (or getting shorted.)
If you see the uploading process, you can see the code size is generated after the compilation on the software in your desktop.
After that the led 0 and led1 on board will glow for some 1 or 2 seconds. Can you able to see that if so, the board is fine else there can be a problem in the board.
Let me know for further queries.

Regards,
Balaji
Bala@tenettech.com

I am trying to sort it out for several days, I unplugged everything and playing with “pure” Blink sketch. Red a lot of threads- everywhere the same- question and then some smarty points to troubleshooting section on this website, in the best case, some hints, like : plug-in /plug out in a moment when....
No clear explanations about reasons, why it happens, no solution. Sometimes something works, but it does not seem as a solution.
To owners of this website - claims about such problem, I guess, is most frequent reported issue, you should stick it on the top of troubleshooting section, if only somebody knows clear answer, how to resolve this. Spending half a day in reading these threads, I start to believe that here is no clear answer.
I managed to get rid of this issue several times. Did everything of what suggested in various threads- reinstalled drivers, changed com and hw setting like baud rate etc., plugged –out in wire in various moments, pressed reset button in various combinations etc. BUT here no logic, sometimes I am lucky and problem disappears for sevel uploads, half a day, but usually not. Moreover, these workarounds are not repeatable.
Per my personal guess, this is a protocol issue, protocol does not synchronize upload. Manipulations with wire, reset button etc. might turn to lucky moment , when this gets in sync and upload works. Looks like it depends of your pc hw.
No defects in Arduino board, no damaged boot or smth like this. Your Arduino is fine, problem is in communication, you should not buy new one or do smth with soldering-iron.
Looking for explantions