Has anyone used the forum on a mobile device?

If yes, was it an iPhone?
I'm using the forum for a few days but to me, this is one of the worst sites with a forum edit software I used on my mobile device.
Sorry to use such harsh words, but too me it is a nightmare and I really would like to write posts and contribute to the community.

BTW: That is the reason, why i gave a +1 one for the Tapatalk support suggested in the other thread.

I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
Not often, have to do the finger spread thing & pan around, and forget it if I don't have my reading glasses. Typing out a message is a little awkward for me, not used to not having a real keyboard.

CrossRoads:
I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S3.
Not often, have to do the finger spread thing & pan around, and forget it if I don't have my reading glasses. Typing out a message is a little awkward for me, not used to not having a real keyboard.

I've tried to view it on a Nexus 7 pad, Android 4.3.

The worst thing is the page navigation. If I'm reading a forum and want to get to the next page, (say page 2 from page 1), I have to zoom the screen large enough so I can press one of the tiny absolute page numbers with my fat fingers. (Actually, they're not so fat, just feels that way when trying to navigate this web site.) Not a "next" or "prev page" button anywhere. Dreadful usability for a mobile device, IMHO. Didn't anyone think to do some actual user testing?

Or even doing some testing on a mobile device at all!
This editor to make posts is insane!

I use an iPad and it is fine. Maybe the iPhone screen is too small?
What specifically are your problems.

I'm using iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.3
And it is very slow while typing.
When typing the edit field does not honor the actual screen width so it start scrolling including the smily toolbar.
And after that when doing a line break you end up with a messed up screen where the menu bar starts in the middle of the screen.
See attached pic.
When you are done editing your post you have to search for the actual Post button which scrolled out of view

• many more issues.
    Go try it on a mobile device with limited screen dimensions.

They are upgrading the web site at the moment. There are lots of issues so there is a chance yours might be addressed. Look for the updated web site thread in this section.

Grumpy_Mike:
They are upgrading the web site at the moment. There are lots of issues so there is a chance yours might be addressed. Look for the updated web site thread in this section.

This is good news!
I will give it a try and report here.

BTW: Will you support Tapatalk with the update?