Updates on the Arduino Web Editor

@ ckindig123

I ran everything through a few online virus scanners and the found nothing as I found Avast was spending too much time in the sandbox although it came up clean every time

Probably a false positive from Norton (why do people still insist on Norton BLOATWARE ?
From a professional standpoint its been OFF my list of AV for a good few years along with Mcaffee

Your best bet is to whitelist it from inside Norton and then submit it to Norton themselves.

The reason some (certainly not all) AV balks at Create is simply due to the fact that you are coding in "C" online and AV looks for that type of behaviour where code changes from what it may have just looked at and passed as OK. (simply put)

The best way to get rid of slow downs in Create is to whitelist the whole Create process and directory along with its other areas.

If you wish to complain that the method is insecure you also have to remember you said OK to allowing the Certificate to be installed and said OK to firewall exception.

Most important was the Certificate which was installed partly for security purposes.

If you have any doubts about any of the files there are plenty of reputable places you can submit them online and get an instant answer as to its liability. (But dont bother using Norton as you know thats already a false positive) VirusTotal is one of the more trusted along with ESET , Kaspersky, Avira etc etc etc.