Mega 2560 R3 usb device not recognised

I have Arduino Mega 2560 R3, Win 7 64 Bit
It worked without problem, but after upload a program I got
"usb device not recognised" error
I have another Arduino Mega 2560 R3, it's working.

I tried another cable, USB but nothing
I tried update driver software, but I get
"the folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver"
What's the problem? Please help

Can you find the unrecognized device and list its properties? Under that, find hardware id and post back what vid and pid it reports.

i have the same problem
i dont know what is hardware id this whAT I GOT IN PROPERIES

Hardware id:
USB\UNKNOWN

Device status:
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I use arduino-1.0.5
If I install the new version, perhaps can it help?

I have a similar problem, a Genuino Mega 2560 just bought at the Rome Maker Faire that get's listed under Win 7 64bit "other" devices as "Genuino Mega 2560" but there is no way to load drivers for it.

This PC has 1.6.5 IDE installed and works perfectly with a original UNO, a ChipKIT Uno32 and a Tsunami (an arduino based wave generator).

I'm kind of puzzled, no way to make it recognize the Genuino Mega 2560 no matter what Arduino driver directory I throw at it hoping it will like the drivers... it obviously does not find automatically the drivers!

I tried it with another Win64 machine with 1.6.5 IDE (but rarely used for Arduino tasks) that recognize a sound machines NS1nanosynth (Arduino Leonardo) but behave exactly the same with this Genuino Mega 2560...

What can I do??

GD day
I am stuck i receantly bought a arduino mega 2560 board but cant get it to take drivers i run on vista my uno works fine (all 3) but i keep geting device wont start error 10 as enyone else had same trouble?