Go Down

Topic: URGENT: CONTROLLING CURRENT IN ELECTROMAGNETS AT X,Y AND Z AXIS (Read 893 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

Have you gone through Octo -mag and the work that they have done.
No, I have not come across them and a Google search does not come up with anything relevant. So I have no idea what you want to do.

Most of the levitating toys use diamagnetic materials, they are things that are repelled by a magnetic field. It is much easier to make those sorts of systems stable. One such material is the metal bismuth.

I insist please to give me some feedback .
Insisting on something means you are demanding something, and at the same time making a non specific threat if you do not get what you want.

Johan_Ha

The levitating  Earth globe toy has one magnet pulling it up and some PID system to make it stable. It doesn't need the second magnet pulling it down, because gravity does that job. Adding two axes won't work. That's my educated guess. Well, it might work in a few millimeter range. But before I care of explaining why it won't work, you need to describe precisely the object you want to control.

If you ask for help and write 'u' instead of 'you' because you think it's convenient, I will write 'no' instead of 'yes'. For same reasons.

Go Up