Error in Crypto Chip configuration

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure the crypto chip on my MKR1010 board I reach the following error code: "We weren't able to configure the Crypto Chip. Timeout reached before we could configure your board."

The WiFiNINA is update in the board and I tried to push twice the reset button but nothing change.
How can I solve this issue?

The MKR WiFi 1010 comes with its pins inserted into black anti-static foam, which is conductive. Make sure to remove this foam when using the board.

Try removing anything you have connected to pins 11 and 12 on your board.

Make sure the board is not sitting on anything conductive that might be shorting out the pins.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to configure my MKR1000, and I got the error message "UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE CRYPTO CHIP CONFIGURATION CODE".

This MKR1000 was just bought and just opened from the box. Do I need to do something like updates first?

iloveaachen:
I'm trying to configure my MKR1000, and I got the error message "UNABLE TO UPLOAD THE CRYPTO CHIP CONFIGURATION CODE".

Did you do this?:

pert:
The MKR WiFi 1010 comes with its pins inserted into black anti-static foam, which is conductive. Make sure to remove this foam when using the board.

Try removing anything you have connected to pins 11 and 12 on your board.

Make sure the board is not sitting on anything conductive that might be shorting out the pins.

I have the same problem with the MKRWIFI1010 on the arduinocreate site. Everything was installed flawlessly till Ive reached the crypto chip part. Ive tried all my USB 2.0 connections on my laptop without success.

I have the latest Firmware version installed according to WifiNina, which is 1.2.1.

The Agent version of the plugin is 1.1.88-83043b2. I use Win 7.

Please help.... :frowning:

Here is the png so you guys know, what I mean....

The situation pretty much solved itself: I can't configure the mkr1000 encryption chip. - #23 by gaebel90 - IoT Cloud - Arduino Forum