TTB223b Capacitive Sensor - Questions and issues

Hi guys.
I've got an issue and a question about the TTB223b Touch Sensors.

Issue
I've got several TTB223b Capacitive Touch Sensors that are all auto triggering, they always show an high signal. If I read the analog value, it's always 1023... Is there something broken? Are they burned? There is a way to debug the circuits.

Other Question
Is there a way to increase the capacitive touch area? Should I change the capacitor on board in order to properly use these sensors?

Depending on signals (Ucc / 0v) connected to pin 4, the senor is normally high or normally low. Pin 6 controls a pulse output or toggle output.
Check for a low pulse wheb touched.

Connect output to arduino uno pin 2 and attach interrupt to the pin..

I'm trying to control a 12V actuator with the sensor. I'm stepping voltage down to 5V (see link 1) to the sensor. Then from the sensor to a step up convertor (see link 2) back to 12V. The step up convertor can't go above 6.04 V. Do I need to add anything to the I/O of the sensor so that the step up convertor can reach the target 12V? Thank you.

Link 1: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F9ZQ2YS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Link 2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DH4KRKF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1. please don't hijack & resurrect old threads.
  2. read the sticky
  3. create your own thread with proper question.
  4. do explain the WHY as just reading this the XY alarm bells are ringing.

I'm new here and I'm sure it is not an excuse, since there are forum rules explained. But this thread has a subject as follows;

TTB223b Capacitive Sensor - Questions and issues

It is a very misguiding subject and the way it is structure under sensors, it has the name of the sensors >:( . Forget your forum I don't need the help from the incompetent.

LOL Hope you're competent enough to finish your project without the help you yourself thought you need.

Pro tip: learn to look for and read manuals. Not just those of the forums you are trying to post in.