GPS ublox Neo 6m not valid data

Hi, I want to ask about my GPS Ublox Neo 6m. My GPS module does not provide valid data, and ever-changing data every few times. (ex. Latitude first = -7.68765 then Latitude second = -7.68778) Please help me to solve this problem. sorry for my bad english

Please read How To Use The Forum.

...does not provide valid data

Show us the output that is not what you expected. Copy the text from the Serial Monitor window, and paste it into your post, in code tags

so it looks like
this.

Select what you pasted into your post (highlight blue) and press the "</>" button in the upper left corner of the post editor. It will add
** **[code]** **
and
** **[/code]** **
around the highlighted text. When you press Preview, it will appear in the white code block.

ever-changing data every few times. (ex. Latitude first = -7.68765 then Latitude second = -7.68778)

That is how GPS devices work. There is always some "jitter" in the GPS data, because there is always a little error in the calculations. There will be more error if the GPS device does not have good reception. The error is reduced when the GPS device has good reception to more satellites. There may be no location if the GPS device is not able to see any satellites.

If you are indoors, move closer to a window. If that doesn't help, you may have to go outside.

You might be interested in my NeoGPS library. There are many tips on the Troubleshooting page.

A million thanks for your answer. Im sorry about my post. Thats so helpful.