Schematics

Need a an arduino based schematic to run 8 dc variable motors one way each independently pwm controlled. I will do the programming myself. Just need schematic with all pieces on one board. Standard dc 12v dc jack input and the little plastic with metal screws to fasten the motor wiring. I can use stacked arduino pieces to make this work but I want to downsize into one board. I was using a arduino mega and two l293d motor controll shields although I probably could have just used one I'm not sure. I also bough a wingoneer stepper servo robot shield v2 with pwm driver shield for arduino which is more advanced and more desirable because it is more compact. Will be powering the motors and arduino board with an external 12v 1-2 amp power supply via standard jack. Will do the communication with pc with the ard uino USB connection wired. It's just a simple motor on off varying with pwm all in one so I don't have to externally attach resistors and capacitors and cancelling or replacing anything else in the Arduino boards whether because it is unnecessary or outdated and make it easier to experiment with. I may even have the design changed or altered at a later time depending on the needs. Just trying to keep it as simple and clean as possible. Thanks.

You make it sound like you need a PCB design rather than a circuit design. The physical shape of parts is irrelevant for a schematic diagram,yet you do focus on that.

Yes PCB design if this is allowed to be asked here in gigs. Trying to downsize to only the bare essentials. Experimenting with a wearable combination.

I see no problem there.

The TB6612FNG is a good MOSFET based alternative for the dated L293D motor controller; one IC can handle two motors; similar current specs as the L293D. The chip is smaller and doesn't need a heat sink, much better for wearables.

Probably more things to improve, but can't give more suggestions without seeing the circuit diagram.

A signal or command comes in wired for now. The microprocessor reads it and sends it to the appropriate (out of eight12v dc small 1.5 milliampre motors) (all circuitry will be powered by external 12v supply via wire jack) mottors run depending on the predetermined code command. Signal to Arduino to H-bridge to motor is what I have now but it's bulky and some unnecessary things make it bulkier. Just want to downsize that if that makes sense. The schematics are no different than common knowledge as seen on the videos with the capacitors and resisters between the motors and so forth. No on off it will be at power supply. I don't have a schematic did all by just doing it with Arduino stuff and YouTube videos Will be powering the motors and arduino board with an external 12v 1-2 amp power supply via standard jack. Will do the communication with pc with the ard uino USB connection wired. It's just a simple motor on off varying with pwm all in one so I don't have to externally attach resistors and capacitors and cancelling or replacing anything else in the Arduino boards whether because it is unnecessary or outdated and make it easier to experiment with. I may even have the design changed or altered at a later time depending on the needs. Just trying to keep it as simple and clean as possible. Thanks.

PALADIN:
(out of eight12v dc small 1.5 milliampre motors)

That's gotta be extremely small! 12V, 1.5 mA - doesn't make much sense to me, if only because 1.5 mA is extremely low a current for a motor. 3.7V would make much more sense for wearables (Li-ion battery voltage).

I don't have a schematic did all by just doing it with Arduino stuff and YouTube videos

Without schematic it's not possible to design PCB. Without knowing exactly how everything is actually wired and with which exact parts, no way to draw a schematic.