Perth (Western Australia)

Hello,
Anyone around Perth (WA) interrested in exchanging ideas, and helping a beginner?

Too late, I was there last year :frowning:

Rob

I'm in Perth (Rockingham area) with questions about arduino - anyone in my area interested in swapping Arduino ideas?

Hi
I am in Perth (Edgewater)
Electronics back ground and like developing with the Arduino .

James

I am here for a few weeks - originally from Perth, visiting to check on the status of my house - if your interested in meeting up; beers welcome :slight_smile: just PM (private message) me.. i plan to depart in early November 2014.

I am keen to meet people who can help me with quite a large art project. I can not afford to pay but there are some credits available and possible exposure on a large scale through other sites like Ableton/Vimeo/Youtube.
If anyone can help with my designs and or coding that would be great.

I am in Perth, southern burbs and am just making my foray into the world of Arduino.
Have a specific project I am still researching and hope to start in March or April 2015.

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all in here
I'm also a Perth :smiley:

I am interested in starting up a arduino pi club anyone else in?

Hi,

Does anyone still use this forum??? Trying to find an A4988 Stepper driver in perth but no one seems to sell them, I have some coming from china but i want to use my printer and I have a faulty one in it, any ideas on where i could find one, or does someone have one they would part with??

Thanks

Tony