[Solved] Noise and low volume Issues with audio amplifier.

• I super-imposed the input of the op amp on top of the output of the op amp looking for any obvious flattening of the signal, which is what I assume the clipping would look like. I didn't see anything dramatic but,

You're correct about what clipping would look like.

• I measured the peak voltage from the output in DC coupling mode to be 3.62v (10k/1k) and 3.72v (1M/100k). Which leads me to believe it is in fact reaching the maximum output of the op amp.

What was the minimum voltage?

• Oddly I measured the peak to peak voltage of the input to only be 34mv. Shouldn't the output of the op amp be only ~2.2v to ~2.8v with a gain of 10?

That's correct, it shouldn't be overdriven with an input that small. Have you double-checked your resistor values with a multimeter? Can you post a photo of your current setup?

I'd like to try increasing the supply voltage of the op amp but I have a question first:

Do I leave the 10k/10k voltage divider on both channels connected to 5v? I'm thinking yes, because the 2.5v from this is what sets DC bias but I'm not 100% on that.

Connect the divider to +12 V too. To get as much headroom as possible, you should bias your op amp to half-supply.

My iPod cannot, but my android phone can. I'll wire up a 3.5mm jack for that after this post.

I have PA Tone on my phone.