Wireless Sensor data transfer between 2- Arduino uno using two HC-05

Hello everyone, I have two- Arduino uno kits and Two HC-05 Bluetooth modules. I want to send sensor data (e.g. GY-521 MPU6050, or simple potentiometer) from one Arduino uno to another Arduino uno using two HC-05 bluetooth modules. The second Arduino uno will be interfaced with MATLAB for processing. At present I am sending potentiometer data from A0 pin and want to control brightness of LED connected at pin 9 of another Arduino uno. But when I am sending 255 from one arduino, I am getting random data like 10, 40 on the other end also its not varying in accordance with potentiometer value. Kindly help me and provide complete code for it.
Regards
Sunny

Read this tutorial to learn how to use a serial link to transfer data from one arduino to another one.

First of all, get your hands on Serial commands. User serial monitor and test sending & receiving data. After that simply connect pins of HC-05 with both arduino.

Btw use Software Serial, you will get uploading issues, if you connected HC-05 with hardware serial of Arduino.

there are only one serial in arduino uno if you want more serial pins then you must use arduino mega 2560
and hc05 baudrate is 9600