Free virtual Uno simulation environment

P.S.

Download problem solved! See post of 22 Jan 15

On 22 Jan 15 I cut down the following, but left parts to highlight the dead end which I suspect remains, and to make the following point, which was originally a PS...

===
Umm... Ah... there I go getting all excited, rushing in. (Again.) Before we all get behind THIS one, maybe we should explore the field a bit? I had no idea (duh) that this wasn't the first. Several listed, with brief notes, at...

http://blog.oscarliang.net/arduino-simulator-free-virtual-circuit-hardware/

... but I STILL think we should be promoting the good ones!

====
Modified comments on download from original post....

ARGH!! OH NO!!

Download link had a dead end route waiting for you 6 Dec 2014. Linked to how Google's shared docs system operates, I suspect. (I had "works". Changed that.)

The simulator's site doesn't have any comments up about the download issue. (Didn't early Dec 14, nor 22 Jan 15)

If you go where the sites.google.com link in the announcement at the top takes you, from there, eventually, you get to a page with a link for downloading the program. If you examine the source for the page with the link for downloading the program, you will find your GMail email address in it! (I hadn't entered it for ages... must have logged into it for something else days ago.) I would guess that if you use the link, you are, ** unwittingly **, going to be sending your GMail email address to whoever put up the link you've been persuaded to click. Thank you Google. I don't (knowingly) give out my GMail eddress... and won't be clicking on links like this one again, now that I have suspicions.

The simulator may be genuine... I imply nothing on that front. But I've learned something about how drive.google.com resource sharing works that I'm glad to know.

Note as you look at the sites.google.com page, that it is not a Queens University, Kingston, Ontario page. The Queens logo appears under the word "Affiliations".