ILI9341 2.4 TOUCH on Arduino due.

Hello i been having a hard time figuring out how to program the ILI9341 2.4 inch lcd touch on a arduino due currently not using the touch part just the lcd. so i looked around and around and found this website and had to translate it to englsh. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhetpro-store.com%2FTUTORIALES%2Farduino%2Fpantallas-lcdtft%2Fpantalla-tft-rgb-2-2%2F&edit-text=&act=url so i wired it up like they did even use the same library of adafruit the Adafruit_ILI9340 library with the adafruit_GFX library and that seem to work i tried other libraries but none of them seem to work on the due. but here is where I'm having the problem this setup is made for a 2.2 inch screen and i have a 2.4 inch screen so at the top of the screen there is a area that is missing blank i have posted a image below. If someone has came across this problem and fix it can help me with some pointers on how i can do the same? thank you.

20141128_133847.png

Hello Oh i forgot here is the sketch i used and the library.
Library is GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit-GFX-Library: Adafruit GFX graphics core Arduino library, this is the 'core' class that all our other graphics libraries derive from and this is the adafruit LI9340 library for the screen what i found online GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit_ILI9340: This is a library for the Adafruit 2.2" SPI display.

graphicstest2.ino (9.07 KB)

let me try to refine what I'm trying to say is that i got a cheap china lcd for 6 us dollars somehow i mange to get it working by searching in google on wiring it up and i found a tutorial on someone that got it to work but problem was i couldn't get it to work. so i found a adafruit library for the 2.2 inch touch display that seem to work. but i notice that part of the top of the lcd was off because it was made for a 2.2 inch lcd and mine wasa 2.4 inch lcd and i looked at the top sketch and library i can't figure out how to change it for the 2.4 inch lcd to fill the whole screen. can someone please help me?

Joseph

Hello i been having a hard time figuring out how to program the ILI9341 2.4 inch lcd touch on a arduino due

So, why aren't you posting in the DUE part of the forum?

Hey Paul i didn't know there was a Due forum part? i just looked and you are correct I'm sorry i didn't see it into now how can i transfer my post over to there?

Library
Try this lib for ILI9341 on Arduino Due

Sketchs
24SPI touch calibration
24SPI some examples

Some videos
BMP test
Demo 1 (ILI9341 due lib)
Demo 2 (UTFT lib)
Touch calibration
Touch test

Wiring

TFT 24SPI       Arduino Due

Reset           Reset-pin SPI-header
VCC             VCC-pin   SPI-header
GND             GND-pin   SPI-header
SCK             SCK-pin   SPI-header
SDI (MOSI)      MOSI-pin  SPI-header
SDO (MISO)      MOSI-pin  SPI-header
LED             3.3V
CS              Any Digital pin
DC              Any Digital pin

T-CLK           Any Digital pin
T_CS            Any Digital pin
T_DIN           Any Digital pin
T_DO            Any Digital pin
T_IRQ           Any Digital pin

SD_CS           Any Digital pin
SD_MOSI         MOSI-pin  SPI-header 
SD_MISO         MISO-pin  SPI-header 
SD_SCK          SCK-pin  SPI-header

hello TFTLCDCyg thank you for the information this is a awesome screen I'm making a text message for my son and me to talk using wifi sheild soon just trying to get the lcd up and running.

I'm sorry it's taking me this long to respond back sense it's close to winter time here the weather is bad and i had the flu and got sick. i just wanted to update this post and say i will be working on it this weekend and will leave a updated post. thanks again TFTLCDCyg i will try that library and the coding to see if it works. I'm hoping the wiring i did is correct and not sure with the new library how it should be wired up what pin goes on what? do you have any pointers on that for the ILI9341 library?

in your information there is says Spi-header pin not sure what that means?