Course Is Always 87

Thanks for the tip, but I'm confused- that's the one that works, I guess I'll be looking into int vs float.
Just googled it- what a dumb mistake lol.
And I posted all of the code earlier, so I figured I would just snippet the part that I changed. Here it is in all of it's buggy glory.

"To make a float or floating-point number, a computer uses two integer numbers. It uses one integer as the mantissa and the other as the exponent. Computers use floats for calculations involving very large, very small or fractional values. In other words the set of real numbers. Computers can not count very well using floats. Computer can not even compare two floats very well. That is to say, you may get different results from different computers when testing if two different floats are the same or not. This is due to rounding error."
Just read this on stack-exchange, is this going to be a problem for finding a course/heading? It seems like it would be given that all it is is comparing a couple of floats.

Reading up on floating point arithmetic now- am I heading in the right direction or just on a tangent?
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19957-01/806-3568/ncg_goldberg.html

Bluetooth.ino (4.34 KB)

Collision_Avoid.ino (1.22 KB)

Go_Waypoint.ino (4.02 KB)

GPS_Compass.ino (7.71 KB)

GPS_Guided_RobotWORKS.ino (8.37 KB)

Startup.ino (1.33 KB)

Steering.ino (14.6 KB)

Sweep.ino (1.05 KB)