Need programmer for Dual PID temp. controller with TFT screen

I have a project I am working on with some others but we need an upper level programmer to help us out.

Project:

1. Dual channel PID based Temperature controller on one Arduino UNO or equivalent.
  2. TFT color touch screen interface
  3. Have abilityy to save and store profiles
  4. Thermocouple inputs
  5. Traces of the temp. vs time
  6. autotune function

I have found most everything needed from several other Playground libraries like PID and an advanced PID with autotune etc. like here
http://brettbeauregard.com/blog/2011/04/improving-the-beginners-pid-direction/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/diy-pid-control/IrdhZUh6tcM

I would like to use a 3.5" TFT with SD card if possible , I found some that are Arduino compatible.

Thanks
Buzzkill

We can talk compensation , I have some people I am talking to but I do not know their level of expertise

Has anybody worked with the PID so far ??
I need to know how to send commands and read settings via the serial monitor , total NEWBIE !

Well I hired a guy from this forum to do this project ! total failure , delivered almost nothing useful ( my new programmer looked at the code Horrible , no real understanding of C had to be re written or organized ) , I wasted 2.5 months on this sent them a $80 screen to India with $40 shipping to work on the project, he brought his brother on and did very little , what was done was wrong !
anyhow be careful who you hire !!
They go by Winacro.com in real life , I am not using his name so I dont violate rules of this kind , just be careful !

I have a template for you project.
Arduino mega 2560 + ethernet shield + sd card = web server.

the temperature in my project should be as on this plot:

control page:

settings page:

temperature plot:

my_nick@gmail.com
there were no PID , thermorelay principle.
No tft screen.
Use phone or PC to control the device.

Dmitron1036:
I have a template for you project.
Arduino mega 2560 + ethernet shield + sd card = web server.

the temperature in my project should be as on this plot:

control page:

settings page:

temperature plot:

my_nick@gmail.com
there were no PID , thermorelay principle.
No tft screen.
Use phone or PC to control the device.

Cant read Russian LOL , it is about as useful as the code I got from Nishant !

buzzkill:
Cant read Russian LOL , it is about as useful as the code I got from Nishant !

I think that you are ironically in vain. In fact, using a large TFT display is not really the best choice for Arduino. If it's a touchscreen, then it's definitely a bad idea.
On the market there are TFT-displays with built-in controller (such as Nextion), but they are not cheap.
I'm also close to Dmitron1036's (my namesake?) approach - using a smartphone instead of a TFT display.

It's just example.
A buttons and a text.

The language is defined by client (job provider).
If you are interested in this concept - I can make it.