i am not able to verify my code:(

exit status 1

Don't post screenshots of text! That is very unhelpful. When you encounter an error you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar). It is almost never appropriate to post screenshots but in some cases it is helpful to post images. You should attach and embed the image following these instructions:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=364156

This sort of problem is often caused by your antivirus software scanning files, which prevents the Arduino IDE from accessing them. Try TEMPORARILY disabling your antivirus for a single compilation (AKA "verify"). If that makes the problem go away then you will need to figure out how to configure your antivirus to whitelist the Arduino IDE's actions that cause the problem.

Post your code using the code tags button, </> so it ends up a box like this, after you use CTRL-T on your sketch for format it:

my code

And do the same for the error message at the bottom.

That does look like a Windows permissions problem tho.
You may have to find the folders in use and expand their read/write privileges thru Control Panel settings or however that's done.