A sad day

I'm about to drop the C-word.

Readers of a sensitive or delicate disposition may wish to look away now.

Today I received my first "book early for Christmas" email.

AWOL:
I'm about to drop the C-word.

Readers of a sensitive or delicate disposition may wish to look away now.

Today I received my first "book early for Christmas" email.

Stick out your tongue, bite down hard, now jump up and down.

What is the story?
Well, you have my attention.

It's now June 10th.

Winter starts in 11 days.

And the C word can't be far behind. I wonder will Santa have to stay in quarantine for 14 days in each country he visits this year.

...R

I miss AWOL

@Robin: There was a post from somebody with yet zero counters. That's why my reaction. It is deleted and now, I'am looking like a mental. :smiling_imp:

@TheMemberFormelyKnownAsAWOL: AWOL is not here anymore.

AWOL has left the building :grinning:

Budvar10:
@Robin: There was a post from somebody with yet zero counters. That's why my reaction.

I was just inspired by the Thread Title and the Original Post.

...R

Budvar10:
@Robin: There was a post from somebody with yet zero counters. That's why my reaction. It is deleted and now, I'am looking like a mental. :smiling_imp:

Ridiculous posts from new members with no post counts will set a flag with me.
Doing some very basic checks lead me to the conclusion that this was a spammer testing their accounts before offering very illegal services, so they were reported and subsequently handled in an efficient way.
Sorry that this lead to your embarrassment, but those kind of people deserve no sympathy with me and should be kept as far away of these forums as possible.

MAS3:
Ridiculous posts from new members with no post counts will set a flag with me.
Doing some very basic checks lead me to the conclusion that this was a spammer testing their accounts before offering very illegal services, so they were reported and subsequently handled in an efficient way.
Sorry that this lead to your embarrassment, but those kind of people deserve no sympathy with me and should be kept as far away of these forums as possible.

Amen

Anyway, I am thankful for lively discussion in this thread. :slight_smile:

Am I bored?

:o