Go Down

Topic: Due won't start after power off-on, have to reset (Read 35944 times) previous topic - next topic

phr3ak

can I use the due itself as an AVR programmer? Or can I use another due as a programmer? I don't have uno neither mega.

phr3ak

I think no, we cannot use the due as an AVR programmer because the different voltage level.

HermannSW

ands

Firstly, big THANKS! to dancombine.

I did the job with my Due from china. This one did the reset after programming via 16u2, it had the correct 1kOhm series resistor, but not after power up, which didn't occur to me some while.
The 10k across T3 fixed it all right.

... 0603 which I did not have ...
Me neither.
But some old PCD from junk pile did offer a 10k small enough.
(Smaller ones come from old mobile pcbs, some tin  ;)
On another occasion I soldered it vertically, after contacting the "upper end" with enamel wire.
Good luck!
(When do we print/let grow micro bots, due driven of course, that carry enamel wire across PCBs and solder it, to fix the PCB to our findings? :)

Andi

atrakonline

Hi
I met this problem too .
For solving this problem , I increase the time of board's Reset .
I used a 10K resistor and a 100uf capacitor in series and connect common point of them to RESET pin of board. also 1 pin of 10K to 3.3v  and minus pin of capacitor to GND

The Problem solved .

Thanks

Rorut

Hi
I met this problem too .
For solving this problem , I increase the time of board's Reset .
I used a 10K resistor and a 100uf capacitor in series and connect common point of them to RESET pin of board. also 1 pin of 10K to 3.3v  and minus pin of capacitor to GND

The Problem solved .

Thanks
Thank you very much! This solution worked for me. Also had the problem that I needed to do a second manual reset for the board to turn on properly. Very easy fix, no tiny soldering or firmware update.

Go Up