How do I wire up a 8 ohm 0.5W speaker to leads

I have a simple project and [probably a simple question. Im just trying to get some output from my arduino board into a speaker. The problem is that the speaker I have bought has no leads. It has an area which says '-' and '+'. Do I have to solder leads onto it. If so do I literally just solder onto the '+' and '-' sign. The speakers are identical to this: https://www.wish.com/product/57cabe1888ffbe182b6e1858?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=goog_shopping&_display_country_code=GB&_force_currency_code=GBP&pid=googleadwords_int&c={campaignId}&ad_cid=57cabe1888ffbe182b6e1858&ad_cc=GB&ad_curr=GBP&ad_price=1.00&campaign_id=6493229882&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk87Bv--A5QIVRbTtCh3X6AWXEAQYAyABEgJIvvD_BwE

DO NOT connect an 8-Ohm speaker directly to an Arduino! The "absolute maximum" allowable current from an Arduino I/O pin is 40mA (0.040 Amps). From [u]Ohm's Law[/u] we can calculate 5V/0.040A = 125 Ohms MINIMUM.

You can add a series resistor but that will reduce the volume.

An amplifier (or "powered" computer speakers) is the best solution. Or since the Arduino doesn't put-out analog-audio, you can get-away with a MOSFET or transistor driver circuit. One advantage of an amplifier is a volume control. A volume control (potentiometer) won't work with a simple driver circuit.

Yes, you'd have to solder. Most speakers can be connected with [u]quick-disconnects[/u], but I think that one has to be soldered. Those are normally crimped to the wire (with a crimping tool) or sometimes they can be soldered (which doesn't help you).

For temporary connections, sometimes you can use [u]alligator clips[/u], but it doesn't look like that speaker has anything to clip onto.