hardwareserial.h Which Serial's affected on mega2560?

Robin2:
I might have used softer language but my conclusion is exactly the same as @Nick_Pyner

If you want help then it is your task to try very hard so we don't have to. We are not being paid to help you.

...R

so, if you dont understand the issue (whatever the reason (too complex, nonsense, foreign language, out of site scope....), dont help.
if you dont understand the issue but you want to get paid to solve it, then suggest a transfer to "gigs and collaboration".

everybody has the right to have opinion. The right and the opinion should be (and is- by me-) respected.
No member is oblidged to spend time in order to think a solution to another member;s problem. But, if a member wants to involve and thinks that the "data" given by the OP is not sufficient, he can ask for more details.
it is tottally impolite for anybody to say that somebody else;s writing is nonsense.

Well, that is my opinion and I expect it should be not critisised.

at #2, david_2018 asks for details and I respond.

Anyway
Although I disagree , I will not stop to support the right for everybody to have his/her opinion.

pls do not continue posting, the issue is solved. Because Im considered newbie I cannot edit the initial subject to wright [solved] in.
thank you

have a nice day