LPC810 mini ARM Prozessor in 8 pin dip package

LPC1114 version: I don't have LPC8xx yet but I do have several LPC11xx boards so I though I would have a go at it. I wanted try the "variant" support. It proved a little more tricky, the IDE does not automatically build the required library, it has to be pre-built with makefile and put into source tree. Possibly there is a better way to do it, I might make some inquiries on dev list.

There is a git gui (command "git gui" or "gitk") which runs on Linux and Windows. There are a few things I do on the command line still but generally I use the GUI for most regular operations, commit, push. The GUI is not totally slick as it could be, but generally OK. I would love to have a simpler/better version. Github have a windows client, but I don't use it.

ChrisMicro:
I tried to install OpenLasp like you described it:

Installation procedure:

Copy the Arduino/hardware folder to your sketches folder
Copy the OpenLaspExamples folder to your sketches folder
Restart Arduino IDE

But it didn't work as expected.

In what way did it not work? I just tried it on Linux, and it worked the way I expected. There are some changes needed to the lpc_upload.sh script, I hadn't quite finished that.

To be clear, there is an Arduino "install" folder, and a "user" sketch folder. OpenLasp was designed to be installed into the user folder.

The paths will be different if you install elsewhere, and it may/may not work. It seems from your later message that it compiles but doesn't find the right tools folder.

I made a couple of assumptions, 1) it is better to install into user folder rather than patching the Arduino install,
2) an installer is not required, as it is a simple folder copy

I could be wrong about both of those things!