MKR1000 simulator

Hi

Each time I make a change in my code I need to upload it on MKR1000 board to test it, is there any Simulator for MKR1000 which can solve the purpose of code testing.

Thanks.

No not really unless you totally avoid and SAMD protocols and calls in which case you could use the UNO simulator as there are a couple of those but you would have to dig them out yourself as they are developed by third parties. and not Arduino.cc

You could always invest in another MKT and mount it on a test board.

Thats what I have here.

okay thanks,
any idea if I want to design a schematic using MKR1000, a logic converter and some sensor, which software I should use so that I can also generate gerber file out of that schematic for PCB fabrication.
I want my whole circuit to fit on a PCB board.

The schems are freely available in a variety of formats so that should not be an issue.

As far as software there you have me i'm afraid as it is quite a bit above my knowledge level and I would think that software for such an emulation would be in the professional price range.

aurora123:
okay thanks,
any idea if I want to design a schematic using MKR1000, a logic converter and some sensor, which software I should use so that I can also generate gerber file out of that schematic for PCB fabrication.
I want my whole circuit to fit on a PCB board.

I use DipTrace, but there are many other solutions available. I could not find an MKR1000 component, so I made my own. There is a learning curve with any PCB CAD program, but it's not hard to get started.

MitchSF:
I use DipTrace, but there are many other solutions available. I could not find an MKR1000 component, so I made my own. There is a learning curve with any PCB CAD program, but it's not hard to get started.

Can you share your MKR1000 component on DipTrace or guide me how to make my own.

Thanks.