Arduino project sharing site

Hi everyone!
A group of friend and I are in the process of developing a Project sharing site. Nothing complicated!

1 - You create your Arduino project
2 - You want to share it
3 - Your share descriptive text, images and code
4 - People gets to vote for their favorite projects

And we want to make the site free!
The only thing is that before starting the coding of the site, we want to make sure we will have a public for it! This is why I created the 2 questions pool below!

Let us know if you're interested in the project! (No log in required)

(The form was made using Google Forms)
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExmaHVYanZLNG9qdzdHLWxfSXN1MFE6MQ

-EDIT- If you have any suggestions, ideas, something you would like to see on the site, feel free to post it!!

Regards,
David

Thanks for all your answers so far! Very appreciated!

Results
Yes - 19
No - 2
Depends - 0

Interesting point made by a voter :
Using the result of the voting for each project in order to see the highest rated project to get some personal ideas for futur project.

We still need your opinions !

Regards,
David

That sounds cool.
I would like to see how different people do their projects (Tutorials )in a place.

Yes, we need a bit of competition it will give some drive and help bring out the best work ;D

"[ch9632]We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Einstein

Yes, we need a bit of competition it will give some drive and help bring out the best work

Oh, do they pay a higher rate for project submissions? :wink:

Yes, we need a bit of competition it will give some drive and help bring out the best work

Cool thing you're pointing this out because that would be our long-term idea : sort of a social sharing thing where you could rate people's project, get in touch with other one and who knows, may be some web competition!

Regards,
David

Thanks for your answers everyone! We'll keep you posted as soon as progress will be made! :slight_smile:

Regards
David