URGENT: CONTROLLING CURRENT IN ELECTROMAGNETS AT X,Y AND Z AXIS

Well, you made a valiant effort at explaining your apparatus, but, it's not clear to me, what, exactly the problem is? What have you tried? Can you supply a circuit diagram and even a photo or three? Currently, I don't have enough information to assist you (assuming I can), other than to attempt to engineer the whole thing -- which would be a shot in the dim* because I'm not sure I have a clear picture of what you're trying to do. For instance, you say you want to move any thing [sic]. That could be a flea, or a hippopotamus, or a tea cozy. At least a couple of those things probably can't be moved by electromagnetics. I suppose I can assume that it's something ferromagnetic, that can be moved by a field strength of 2.50 mT-60 mT, but why do you want to move things. It would really help to know what your goal/purpose is. Apparently you have some coils. Is it that you don't know how to apply power to them, or you applied some sort of power, and they didn't move the thing you wanted it to move? Do you see my dilemma?

And, consider, that if you want rapid assistance, then you need to meet us halfway, and do your part. Like, reading and complying with the rules and suggestions presented by the first post in the forum of your choice. For instance, for this forum that would be: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=149015.0

*I.e. not quite dark ... :wink: