educator

I am now 73 years of age, but still quite active.
I am a regular subscriber/member of this forum,
I have been working with Arduino projects for quite some time now.

Since I have quite free time these days,
I wonder if I can become an educator.

May I know more details like;
-who can become the educator
-what previous qualifications and experience is needed
-what support I may receive from Arduino
-what infrastructure/facilities are expected to be available/ready with me
-what/how much starting funds needed,
-and what sort of financial returns one may expect
-any other relevant information
Thank you...

Are you talking about the Arduino CTC 101 program?
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Education
I believe it's open to anyone who can pay $1620 or $2100 for a CTC 101 kit:

I'd budget a bit more in case you need to buy additional/replacement supplies.

It seems like lots of information is available at the above links and I'm sure if you contacted customer service they'd be able to get you any additional information. It sounds like there is an Arduino Education Team. You can't necessarily count on getting an official response here on the forum (this is not one) because this is more often a place for the community to talk. That said, perhaps someone from Arduino will comment here but I wouldn't wait on it too long.

pert:
Are you talking about the Arduino CTC 101 program?
Arduino Education
I believe it's open to anyone who can pay $1620 or $2100 for a CTC 101 kit:

I'd budget a bit more in case you need to buy additional/replacement supplies.

It seems like lots of information is available at the above links and I'm sure if you contacted customer service they'd be able to get you any additional information. It sounds like there is an Arduino Education Team. You can't necessarily count on getting an official response here on the forum (this is not one) because this is more often a place for the community to talk. That said, perhaps someone from Arduino will comment here but I wouldn't wait on it too long.

+1! Thanks a lot Pert.

The Arduino CTC 101 is our official program for upper secondary education where you get training from us ( the full version includes also 6 live webinars with our experts).

If you require further information about the program you can contact our Education Team for more information: education (at) arduino [dot] cc