PAYED JOB: Looking for a quote on combining two boards into one board.

Board 1: Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 5V/16MHz

Board 2: GY-521 6DOF MPU6050 Module 3 Axis Gyroscope + Accelerometer

I would like to combine the two boards listed below into one. The boards would be wired in the following:

GY-521: Arduino

Vcc : 3.3v-5v (arduino vcc)
GND: Ground
SCL: A5
SDA: A4
AD0: Ground
INT: Digital 2

Dimensions of combined board: 5cm x 2cm

Mounting holes would need to be near the corners.

Also, I would need the new board to be compatible with the Arduino’s Software for programming.

Please send me a quote on how much you would charge to design such a board, and some of your past work.

Please message me if you need more info/questions.

The boards:

Have you thought about running the 328 at 3.3 V granted you only get 8 MHz but since the MPU6050 runs at 3.3 V you don't need any further voltage regulation or level shifters. It just keeps the part count lower.

I use far more 3.3 V Pro Mini's running at 8 MHz on permanent builds than anything else because most of the sensors I use run at 3.3V and 8MHz is usually more than enough.

You may need more speed than 8 Mhz and if you do just ignore these errant ramblings.

Thanks
wade

wwbrown:
Have you thought about running the 328 at 3.3 V granted you only get 8 MHz but since the MPU6050 runs at 3.3 V you don't need any further voltage regulation or level shifters. It just keeps the part count lower.

I use far more 3.3 V Pro Mini's running at 8 MHz on permanent builds than anything else because most of the sensors I use run at 3.3V and 8MHz is usually more than enough.

You may need more speed than 8 Mhz and if you do just ignore these errant ramblings.

Thanks
wade

I need the speed of the 16 MHz, thanks for the suggestion though! :smiley:

I can do this for you if you have not found anyone yet.

You can check out my past and current projects at WWW.EmbeddedAT.com

Drop me a PM to agree cost etc.

Cheers Pete.

Bainesbunch:
I can do this for you if you have not found anyone yet.

You can check out my past and current projects at WWW.EmbeddedAT.com

Drop me a PM to agree cost etc.

Cheers Pete.

PM sent!