PROBLEM TO UPLOAD ARDUINO mega 256

Helo again.
I have VISTA 32. With arduino erw 1.0.2 i try upload a sketch on board ( arduino mega 2560 ) with usb. I failed !!!!!!!.
I took the hex and i upload it on board with a programmer ( stk 500 ) on chip mega 2560 with isp. It is ok!!!!!!!!.
I can see the arduino board on com 14 with usb. But i cant do upload .
Please some one help me !!!!!!!

Read this thread starting from this post:

arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,118440.274.html

Please some one help me !!!!!!!

If you have any of those like that in your code (group of three !!!), that has been known to stop a code upload.

SurferTim:
If you have any of those like that in your code (group of three !!!), that has been known to stop a code upload.

That issue is supposed to have been addressed in latest version of the mega2560 bootloader.

The problem he is having is that the version of avrdude he using (5.10) doesn't understand what the "wiring" protocol is.

That issue is supposed to have been addressed in latest version of the mega2560 bootloader.

The problem he is having is that the version of avrdude he using (5.10) doesn't understand what the "wiring" protocol is.

I wonder why mine works? I'm using a Mega with v1.0.2.

Test the bootloader.

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.println("It works!!!");
}

void loop() {
}

Can you upload that code?

SERET:
I took the hex and i upload it on board with a programmer ( stk 500 ) on chip mega 2560 with isp. It is ok!!!!!!!!.

When you upload a sketch via isp then it will overwrite the bootloader. You probably have no bootloader on the mega 2560. You will need to put back the bootloader.

Thanks all of you.
I replace the bootloader on secont chip 2560 via isp. Now it is ok. There was:
( C:\Program Files\Arduino\Arduino ERW 1.0.3\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\stk500v2 )