RGB LED Cube 8x8x8

Heloo,

I've made a scacke for the 8x8x8 rgb led can antibody luck at it and tell me if it's correct ?
I'm not a electrician so i don't know what i'm duing :smiley:
https://ufile.io/zjeof

Please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post. No-one can help you from your post above. It is unintelligible and your "link" does not look safe.

@PaulRb tex for your replay !

ps smart ppl undestend me :smiley:

adrianalin:
@PaulRb tex for your replay !

ps smart ppl undestend me :smiley:

Are you taking the piss?

@adrianalin - This is not a text speak forum, we use something called English here. English has a standard way of using words. It looks like English is not your first language so could you post in a section of the forum that would understand you.

PaulRB:
Please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post. No-one can help you from your post above. It is unintelligible and your "link" does not look safe.

I checked, it is a schematic file that loaded just fine in Eagle. Unfamiliar link though, I would have used something like Dropbox or Google drive.

At a glance, it looks like someone is trying to make an 8x8x8 RGB LED cube but I couldn't help check it for problem. I only did 3x3x3 single color LED at the biggest (which can be done directly off Uno without shift register or drivers), and 8x8x8 RGB is outside my area of expertise.