how to make pc app and conect arduino .

hi :slight_smile:
plzz help me how to make pc app and conect to arduino.
my arduino is arduino uno
I have a temp sensor conecting to ardoino
I like to print temp to pc app
plz help to make pc app
tanks :confused:

(deleted)

This Python - Arduino demo may help get you started. You don't say what operating system is on you PC, but as written the demo works on Linux. If you change the Serial port references it should work on Windows. It should also be possible to adapt it for a Mac.

...R
Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data.

Why are you asking about programming your PC in an Arduino forum?

This may not be the BEST place to ask, but the Playground does have a huge section dedicated to connecting the Arduino to applications written in a wide variety of languages.

(deleted)

spycatcher2k:
Exactly! The information is available, if only people would actually GOOGLE their questions first!

I have no problem with you telling people to think, to use google, etc.

I do have a concern about you telling people to go away when they ask questions that are at least somewhat relevant. Obviously, OP wants to write a program on the PC that communicates with the Arduino. Sending him/her away, because programming the PC is not an Arduino problem just means that he/she will come back when the PC app is complete, but can't communicate with the Arduino, and now needs major rework to make that happen. Far better to know what is possible/required to write the PC app, up front, to communicate with the Arduino.

https://electroniclinicall.blogspot.com/2018/06/arduino-weather-station-dht11-display.html
app code

@zvone4, what is the purpose of the link in Reply #6?

We don't charge by the word so there is no reason not to write an explanation. And taking the trouble to be informative will encourage people to give up their time to help you.

...R