How about an Arduino style super computer the size of a credit card

WizenedEE:
How is this different from Raspberry Pi?

In terms of raw CPU power, the raspberry pi is an entry level single core 800mhz processor, your computer is many times more powerful.

what "this" is....

64 1gig(dual core) processors on something the size of a credit card, for $99...

in other words, this is significantly more powerful than your desktop computer, but i would not class this as a "supercomputer" a bloody powerful one for sure, if the GPU was something decent like an power vr, or mali gpu, or even a Tegra... then omg, i'd dump my PC in a heartbeat and use one of these...

Cores 1 - 12 process Video Streaming,, cores 13 - 20 (all dual core 1ghz's..) dedicated to internet browsing, etc etc, 64 cores to choose from, all of them could be throttled down to 100/10mhz when idle, pr put to sleep, you could browse the net while video streaming and play a few flash videos with ease... The only thing i'd like to be certain of is having access to SATA or some kind of adapter, so i can access my hard disk, also memory, 2gig min and my PC's gone :slight_smile: