JSON Library?

Hey BenoitB - thanks for making that library!

I've tried running the example in the jsonparser library on a Teensy 3.0 and Teensy 3.1, however, and can't get the ParseAnObject() subroutine to complete successfully (this calls the hashTable.getString, hashTable.getArray... or other hashTable commands). The array.getArray command works fine, and the ParseAnArray() subroutine runs fine. I have managed to get ParseAnObject() subroutine to successfully complete on an Arduino Uno and Teensy 2.0, however, so it must be some compatability issue with 3.0 and 3.1 (ARM perhaps??).

There's no compile errors, but the program simply stops at line 25 when it runs .getString for the first time.

char* name = hashTable.getString("Name");

So, to be clear and perhaps too obvious, the output looks like this:

Parse {"Name":"Blanchon","Skills":["C","C++","C#"],"Age":32,"Online":true}

I tried commenting out getString and attempting the getArray and getLong and they also do not work. I also tried explicitely adding the following libraries to the top of the file...

#include <JsonParser.h>
#include "utility/jsmn.h"
#include <stdlib.h> // for strtol, strtod
#include <string.h> // for strcmp()
#include "JsonObjectBase.h"
#include "JsonHashTable.h"
#include "JsonArray.h"

seems silly but I've had previous examples (Adafruit's sensor library) not compile without explicitely adding the AdafruitSensor.h library to the top of my .ino file (even though it was referenced in the library .h file...). Anyway, that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Greg