Using Bluetooth Shield in conjunction with Motor Shield

I'm working with a research group on campus learning about robotics and automation. My current task is learning the insides and outs of the Arduino motor shield and combine it with a bluetooth shield.

We're using this bluetooth shield and this motor shield. If necessary, we also have access to this motor shield.

For the most part, my current code works with each board individually, but when I combine them, suddenly nothing works. Which leads me to the conclusion that there are pin conflicts. That being said, is there any way that I can get this to work? Any work arounds, etc.

For any curious, our ultimate goal for this project is to connect it to an Android phone via bluetooth, have the phone connected to and monitoring a Twitter feed, and parsing commands sent to that feed.

Thanks ahead.

For the most part, my current code works

But you didn't think it important to share?

Which leads me to the conclusion that there are pin conflicts.

Possibly. Though I don't see any overlap.

PaulS:
But you didn't think it important to share?

No I didn't. I've uploaded it to pastebin. When I'm using just the motor shield, the shield does not work until I comment out all the bluetooth specific code.

Edit: Since you're not going to be helpful at all, pastebin link removed.

I don't do pastebin. Attach the code using the Additional Options... link below the text entry window.

I am not going to jump hoops and bounds for you. If you're too lazy to click a single damn link, regardless of where it goes, you're useless. Quite frankly, even asking me to post the code was a bit much. Yet I did it anyway. But I'm not going to make it fit your high and mighty standards just to ultimately not get an answer.

It seems asking here is pointless. No one truly helps anyone around here. If you know you're not going to post anything useful, you shouldn't post at all.