Wifi101 Library conflicts with Adafruit_VC0706 library

Hey guys,

I'm using an Uno r3, and trying to pair the wifi shield with the Adafruit TTL camera. It appears that there is a little conflict going on however. If I do this very simple sketch:

#include <Adafruit_VC0706.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <WiFi101.h>

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

I get the following compiler errors:

libraries\WiFi101\bsp\source\nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c.o: In function `__vector_3':

\Documents\Arduino\libraries\WiFi101\src\bsp\source/nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c:65: multiple definition of `__vector_3'

libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:229: first defined here

libraries\WiFi101\bsp\source\nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c.o: In function `rx_pin_read':

\Documents\Arduino\libraries\WiFi101\src\bsp\source/nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c:60: multiple definition of `__vector_4'

libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:394: first defined here

libraries\WiFi101\bsp\source\nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c.o: In function `rx_pin_read':

\Documents\Arduino\libraries\WiFi101\src\bsp\source/nm_bsp_arduino_avr.c:60: multiple definition of `__vector_5'

libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SoftwareSerial/SoftwareSerial.cpp:394: first defined here

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Doing some quick googling, I see someone else had a similar problem here:

However, they are attempting to do this with a mega (whereas I am using an UnoR3). If I comment out the same lines mentioned in the link above, my wifi shield is no longer able to connect (no errors show up, it just simply fails to connect or scan for networks).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to work around this issue? I assume its actually something similar to the ticket?

Cheers

Same issue here, one alternative I was trying was using AltSoftSerial instead of SoftwareSerial, but for some reason the AltSoftSerial doesn't work with my rfid reader.