Easy Color Mixer + LCD

I'm designing metal sculpture and it will incorporate different colors of light. I wanted an easy way to choose and mix colors, and to know what the values would be, so that I can write the PWM values into the code. Basically, the three pots control the PWM output to the rgb led[common anode], and the values are written to the LCD. With this setup, I can bring my Arduino to the shop and play with the light values instead of bringing the sculpture to the computer. Here's the code, and a Fritzing picture of the circuit.

#include <LiquidCrystal.h> //libraries to get the LCD to work
#include <Wire.h>
LiquidCrystal lcd(7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12); // ----------this assigns the pins on the Arduino to the pins on the LCD.
const int rPin = 3; // these pins go to // for a 16 pin LCD the values correspond to pins (4,6,11,12,13,14)
const int gPin = 5; // the transistors, // LCD pins 1, 5, and 16 go to ground. Pins 2 and 15 go to 5V. Pin 3 is for the contrast pot.
const int bPin = 6; // they need to be PWM pins
const int rPotPin = A0, gPotPin = A1, bPotPin = A2; //these pins read the pot values
int rPotVal = 0; // a place to keep the pot value
int gPotVal = 0;
int bPotVal = 0;
int rColorVal = 0; // a place to store the color value
int gColorVal = 0;
int bColorVal = 0;

void setup(){
lcd.begin(16,2); // sets up the 16 x 2 LCD
lcd.print("R: G: B: "); //no need to reprint this every time, so put it in setup()
pinMode (3,OUTPUT);
pinMode (5,OUTPUT);
pinMode (6,OUTPUT);
pinMode (A0,INPUT);
pinMode (A1,INPUT);
pinMode (A2,INPUT);
}

void loop(){
rPotVal = analogRead(rPotPin); //reads the pot value
rPotVal = rPotVal/4; //since analogRead is 0-1023 and analogWrite is 0-255, divide by four to give analogWrite proper values
gPotVal = analogRead(gPotPin);
gPotVal = gPotVal/4;
bPotVal = analogRead(bPotPin);
bPotVal = bPotVal/4;
analogWrite (rPin, rPotVal); // writes brightness value to proper channel
lcd.setCursor(2,1);
lcd.print(rPotVal, DEC); // and tells the LCD what the value is
lcd.print(" ");
analogWrite (gPin, gPotVal);
lcd.setCursor(7,1);
lcd.print(gPotVal, DEC);
lcd.print(" ");
analogWrite (bPin, bPotVal);
lcd.setCursor(12,1);
lcd.print(bPotVal, DEC);
lcd.print(" ");
}

a better way to take a analogRead and convert it for analogWrite would be the map function

gPotVal = map(analogRead(gPotPin), 0, 1023, 0, 255);

Hey that would work better wouldn't it...thanks for the tip