Create your own escape room

Greetings to all members of the forum!
I want to offer turnkey escape room. I have a lot of experience in construction of escape room, and in engineering.
I develop from scratch the scenario, considering all the pitfalls, I come up with riddles, debugging and automation of the escape room, I think out design and scenery. I will be happy to help you!
I live in Russia, but I work and build escape rooms around the world.

You can contact me by writing to the e-mail fly-frog-fly@yandex.ru.
Examples of my work can be found here: https://super-escape-room.com/

That looks good :slight_smile: Do you have english version of page? All is powered from Arduino? Awesome art work.

Thank you)
I'm sorry to answer late. But it's better late than never. :slight_smile: Above the English version, I'm working now. I have published in the Medium stories about the construction of escape rooms, translated into English.
For example, about this ER - ER Matrix
Or here this - ER Med Vet

And so, in principle, here in the post I told what I do. I can only add that with quality I do not tolerate compromises. If the project is ordered from scratch, I work without prepayment. First, the customer always invites players to test games to check the work of the room. If there are errors, I correct them. And only after all this the customer pays for the work)

The English version is now available - the link in the first message has been updated.

I'm a big fan of escape rooms. This has become my main entertainment for the last year .I love horror and I'm very interested in participating in scary quests . Last time I passed this quest Escape Room Berlin . And I can say for sure that it was one of the best and most interesting quests in recent year. It is interesting to know if I can buy a franchise from this escape room quest and open the same quest in his city

Sounds good :slight_smile: Do you have the English version of the page? Everything is propelled by Arduino? Awesome work of art.