MPU9250 Not sending in data

So I hit a roadblock in my project. I purchased the MPU9250 sensor and I soldered pins to the board. I checked using a voltmeter and I using the ohms setting there is a connection between VCC, GND, SDA, and SCL to their respective locations on the Arduino board (5V, GND, A4, A5). I know that the sensor works but now when I try to initialize it shows an error when I try to read raw data from it using Basic IC from the MPU9250 library. Is there something I am missing?

No code. No error message. No way that we can help.

Read the how to use this forum-please read stickies to see how to post code and errors and some advice on how to ger the most from the forum.

lnfin:
I know that the sensor works but now when I try to initialize it shows an error when I try to read raw data from it using Basic IC from the MPU9250 library. Is there something I am missing?

You probably need to explain everything more clearly - as in --- what do you mean that you know the sensor works right now? For example, how do you know it works?

The reason for the question is because you say it shows an error when you try to read raw data.

What error are you seeing? Screen shots, code etc will be helpful.

Also, when using these these sorts of mpu devices, make sure to have spare ones -- a few of them, which can help with fault-finding - in case one has failed.