How to obtain Quartus-II Lite

I can't download the Quartus-II FPGA software. Does anybody know how I get an account to obtain this software?

I've gone to the Intel site(below) and you need to login but there's no way to create an account. I have an Intel account that doesn't work on this page and Intel aren't responding.

p.s. Before anybody asks, yes I do know Varilog

Last week I was trying to access the quartus web site to download and there was no way to add an account. I figured it was due to the pending cut over to the intel web site. Now this week it looks like you could possibly login with your intel account but that seems screwed now as I cannot even login to Intel's main web site any longer. Also getting no response from password reset requests.

I also had a similar issue on Xilinx web site last week. I had an account there for almost 10 years but account was not accessible with passwords I know were correct. I sent many reset password or recover account requests via the web site and got total silence in response.

When I contacted them via website feed back, finally I was told my account was removed due to inactivity. No warning, so frustrating - this is what I call terrible customer service.

Do they care - I seriously doubt it :frowning:

Does this link work for you - https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secure/my-intel/dashboard.html

Edit: Update - I went through the process by using the registration link on that page above and I am in now!

Unfortunately it didn't. That was the same way I registered before but I tried again to be sure.

Thanks for the suggestion.

hi,
quartus new download link should be this one: FPGA Software Download Center
of course you need to register in order to download it.
note that in addition to quartus lite you can also download quartus standard with a 30 day trial period.

Shaun, sorry to hear it's not working for you. It was very straight forward to register for a new account and start a download last night for me.

Hi all,

a2retro:
Last week I was trying to access the quartus web site (....) Also getting no response from password reset requests.

I also had a similar issue on Xilinx web site last week. I had an account there for almost 10 years but account was not accessible with passwords I know were correct. I sent many reset password or recover account requests via the web site and got total silence in response.

When I contacted them via website feed back, finally I was told my account was removed due to inactivity. No warning, so frustrating - this is what I call terrible customer service.

Do they care - I seriously doubt it :frowning:

That´s why i usually avoid all these (closed source) stuff....i really hope they begin to think about that, as without reliable tool(chain)s and a working envoirement there is no use for even the fastest FPGAs.

ELEKTOR made a CLPD to through hole adapter for easy developing hardware on Perfboards, but i also could not download the needed quartus software pack by now....

Cheers,
TC

Hi All,

download seems to work now and be sure you´re got time quartus-lite 18.0 is 5.6 GB.

Also you need register first (i know it sucks) to enable 3rd party cookies and/or frames and allow .intel .akamai and part of .eloqua (uMatrix) or it won´t start (connection reset by.....)

Cheers,
TC

It looks like they fixed the site. It works for me now.

Thanks for all your help.