Need of a code for time to frequency domain conversion

hi,
I am trying to display the geophone sensor(sm-24) output as equivalent frequency(numeric values, Ex:for 'x'v volt i need to display the 'x'hz frequency"),i am using arduino zero and i tried numerous codes available in forum but none could solve my problem.can anyone suggest a solution for my problem

aravindaguru:
hi,
I am trying to display the geophone sensor(sm-24) output as equivalent frequency(numeric values, Ex:for 'x'v volt i need to display the 'x'hz frequency"),i am using arduino zero and i tried numerous codes available in forum but none could solve my problem.can anyone suggest a solution for my problem

Any voltage to frequency conversion will be device specific.
The manufacturer of the device and/or the vendor from who you purchased the geophone should be able to provide you with that information. You may have to contact the manufacturer for the information.

I am surprised that given the cost of geophone devices that a software library and conversion were not provided when you purchased it.

the only other way would be build the conversion table yourself.
This would require a calibration fixture into which the geophone may be mounted.
You then provide an external stimulus of a specific frequency to the calibration fixture and record the output voltage. this would give you a crude conversion table.

this is probably not what you wanted to read but it is the best answer I am able to provide.

thanks for your Reply